Mary Beth Moran
MARY BETH MORAN
4052 Holland-Sylvania Road
Toledo, Ohio 43623 419-885-3000
Mary Beth Moran is a partner with Brady, Coyle & Schmidt, Ltd., joining in 2022. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced law with her father, Peter Moran, from 1989 through his death in December 2019.
Mary Beth concentrates her practice in the areas of family law, real estate, probate, and estate planning.
Mary Beth received her undergraduate degree from Hillsdale College in 1986 and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo in 1989.
Mary Beth is a member of the Toledo Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Wood County Bar Association.
Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, MI
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude 1986
University of Toledo, College of Law
Juris Doctor, 1989. Admitted to the Ohio Bar November 1989
General Practice: Partner in the law firm of Brady, Coyle & Schmidt, Ltd. practicing in the areas of family law and probate. Completed training in mediation and divorce mediation
Areas of Practice
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Lucas County Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Grievance Committee – 2019 to present
- Fee Arbitration Committee
- Domestic Relations Committee – 2015 to present
- Domestic Relations Committee
- Secretary – 1998 to 2002
- Toledo Women’s Bar Association – 1998 to 2002
- Trustee – 1994 to 1995
- Secretary – 1996 to 1997
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Board of the University of Toledo Law Alumni Association – 1997 to 2000
- Public Defenders Commission
- Chairman – 1999 to present